Pirate Dessert Voyage

Disneylovingmomof2

DIS Veteran
i was wondering for anyone who has done this, how do you get back to your resort once you get back to the Contemporary? Do you walk back to MK and either get a bus or boat back? Is this a huge pain?

When we did this in 2015, we were staying off site so we just parked at the Contemporary... we were able to park for free at the time, since we'd booked the cruise.

But I guess if we were staying on site -- and not another monorail resort or Wilderness Lodge (which has a boat to the Contemporary) -- we'd either have taken the monorail to the Ticket & Transportation center or to MK and then caught a resort bus.

You’re awesome, thank you. So there is a reliable boat between Contemporary and WL? Like one that would still be running after fireworks? I’m leaning towards booking WL but didn’t know if staying there would make things more convenient, so this info helps.

We were staying at AoA, so we took the monorail back to MK and then caught a bus. I wouldn't say it was a huge pain, but be prepared that you'd be boarding the monorail at about the same time as a lot of people leaving the park, so if you have a large party, you may have to spread out to different monorail cars. We had a party of 10 and I think ended up in 4 separate cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter