Pirate Cruise Safety

Dizma

Mouseketeer
Help- I know 1 of the cm's on board is a life guard, but do the kids wear life vests? Are they available? I worry about the little ones around water without me.Does anyone else have the same concerns? What has been your experience? Thanks:rolleyes::confused:

all kids must wear a lifevest. They won't be allowed on the boat without it. Yes they are available at the dock

Water Safety is a big concern, and it was dealt with well on my son's cruise. The parents fitted their child's life vests before turning over the children to the CMs, and on our cruise, one of the CMs checked the fit, and had parents make adjustments. HTH

When you arrive at the marina, there is a rack of life vests in different sizes. Parents help their kids find their sizes and then the CM's double check them. I felt that the safety issue was handled very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter