Pirate Baskets at SAMS (gift for cruise?)

momm2four

<font color=CC0066>We all have those little "skele
I was at Sam's today and they had these Pirate "Easter" baskets marked down from $19.99 to $4.88 each. I thought these would be great to give the boys the morning we leave for our cruise. Each basket has a blue, see-through beach/tote bag, a plastic sword, a plastic hook hand, a picture frame that says #1 Pirate, a bandana, a note board, a notebook shaped like a pirate ship, a pillow with a pirate ship on it, and some candy like DIPS and Runts. The sword, bandana and hook hand will be great for "Pirate Night"

Lori P. :)

I called my Sams Club and they don't have any left. BIG BUMMER, my kids love Pirates!

I was at my sams today and they have a ton left. I bought one for DD. :flower:

COCOWUM,

What SAMS Club in New York do you go to? Mine is the one in Medford on Long Island.

If that is the one, then I must have talked to someone who did not want to help out. I would have run right down there.

Let me know!

Upstate, North of Albany, the Latham SAMS.

Thank you, momm2four! I stopped in at Sam's today, in hopes I would find one of the "Easter" baskets. I never go to Sam's, I don't even have a membership. My DM thought I was :crazy: when I said," Hey, let's go to Sam's Club." Then when I told her why,"Something I read on the DIS", she really thought I was :crazy2: . You should have seen the look on her face when I came out with not one, but two, Pirate Baskets! :earseek: :banana:
They are so cute, and so much good stuff. pirate: :Pinkbounc Mine even has speckled M&M eggs and mini M&M cookies that are "Best by 12/05".
Thanks again, OP. Without this board, I would have never even went into Sam's. :disrocks:

You know I called and my Sam's said they had no more. Today I was feeling like some ribs for dinner so I drove down to Sams and low and behold, they had about 15 Pirate baskets left.

I bought 4! I am really mad that the person didn't take the time to find out for sure when I called. I am glad I decided to go, and I am sure my kids and neice and nephew will be happy too!

Thanks for the headsup!

I'm glad you guys found the baskets! I was in line and saw a lady in front of me with two of them. I was like, "Where did you get those?!? I have to have them" :flower: I even got out of line to go get them which means I had to get at the end of another line, (and you know how long Sam's lines are on Saturdays, lol), but I didn't mind. Great buy!

Now, I just have to find somewhere to hide four of those huge things until October ;)

Can someone tell me where in the store you found these? I'd like to go and see if mine has any but would like to make it a quick process. Thanks!

They will probably be in a different spot in every store. Mine were over by the coffe isle. (not the original spot). This was towards the back of the store. I would ask someone when you walk in to get an idea.

Wow. I just might have to stop by Sams today and see what I can find.

Q's My Princess said:
Do you have to have a membership at sam's club to buy there?

Usually .... though I've seen day passes in the newspaper and at places like the credit union.

I had an on again/off again membership with them for years. I would let my membership expire every time, then wait for a super offer to rejoin. A lot of their things are more expensive than the grocery store if you watch sales and use coupons. Then they started selling gasoline and I'm hooked. They're not always cheaper than other stations, but usually. And their film developing is always slightly cheaper than the Walmart next door.

Sheila

If anyone comes across 2 extra, my boys would LOVE these for their pirate birthday party this summer - not to mention the fireworks Grand Gathering cruise with Peter Pan on Father's Day. My husband tried our local Sam's this morning and they didn't have any. PM and I'll pay shipping!!!!

Thanks so much! Argh me hearties! pirate: pirate:

THANKS YOU ALL!!!! I just stopped by our Sam's to look for TurboTax (dh hasn't done the taxes yet, yikes!) and there in the front was a cart full of those baskets. We are doing a DCL Christmas cruise this year, so I bought two for our ds's. Please tell me they have Pirate Night on the 4 day Wonder! Either way, I am very happy. :disrocks:

In Chattanooga, the baskets were right after you first walked in. I walked over to the other side to get a pretzel and Coke (I still can't believe you can get a soft, salted pretzel and a HUGE diet Coke for under $2!), so I missed them when I first got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter