Pirate Adventure Dinner in Buena Park?

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
Has anyone done this? If so, please share all about it with me!

Thanks,
Tina

We did it a couple of weeks ago. It was OK. Not terribly good, not terribly bad. Could have been better IMO but it was still a fun show to see. I think the fact that the place still looks Western outside (it takes more than flying a Jolly Roger from the top of the building to make it Pirate themed - IMO) influenced my opinion on the show a lot.

I think Medieval Times is far better. And I've never been THAT keen on Medieval Times. I wish Disney could take Pirates over. No doubt it'd be the best dinner show EVER!!!!!! :goodvibes

I think the kids would like it more as they are called upon to be a part of the show. Give it a go. It's something different to do when you're in the area. :)

I have never been to this one but, went to the one in Orlando and we had a very good time. It was well done. The food was mediocre at best but, the show made up for it. I will hope this one improves as they get going.

We haven't been, but we have friends that have seen both (Pirate Adventure Dinner and Medieval Times), and they recommended Medieval Times to us. :)

do you know what time the dinner show is on sat. the web site is not working for that location

I have heard that Medieval time way exceeds the pirate show. But it all really depends on your interests. Dont take someone elses opinion as you might just really enjoy the pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter