pins...i always get them and can't use them

savannahjean85

going to college to one day work for the mouse
I have gotten two pins in less than 4 months and I can not go during those times...oh the humanity.

i know i was wishing and dreaming of pins, and now that i finally get them i can not use them.
i hope you guys get some sent your way...and you can use them ;)

Got 2 different pins yesterday, and can't use either of them! Got the free kids pin yesterday afternoon, and the $500 GC pin last night!

Go figure...

I got an email today: Buy 220 DVC points and I get 5 nights free stay....I sure can't afford that! Oh the humanity! LOL.:rotfl2:

Hi. What exactly are these pin codes and how do you get them? :confused3 I've always heard about them but don't really know what they're all about. Is it something I'd need to sign up for?

Thanks!

I know the answer is probably no but I'm going ask any way. I just received my 2nd pin code in the mail the other day (40% off value room) and was wondering if I booked now for later in the year and as it got closer, could I move the dates to next year and still keep the 40% code? I'm sure many have thought of this, just wondering if anyone has done it. I'm trying to talk my husband into going with our 6 mo old (he'll be 15 mos old in Nov/Dec) but I am unemployed due to a lay off and we have a trip planned for Pennsylvania in August so he's not too crazy about going and we are afraid that our son might be too young to go. We are definitely going next year but of course, we probably won't get any codes for next year.

I know the answer is probably no but I'm going ask any way. I just received my 2nd pin code in the mail the other day (40% off value room) and was wondering if I booked now for later in the year and as it got closer, could I move the dates to next year and still keep the 40% code? I'm sure many have thought of this, just wondering if anyone has done it. I'm trying to talk my husband into going with our 6 mo old (he'll be 15 mos old in Nov/Dec) but I am unemployed due to a lay off and we have a trip planned for Pennsylvania in August so he's not too crazy about going and we are afraid that our son might be too young to go. We are definitely going next year but of course, we probably won't get any codes for next year.

The 40% off code is only valid during the dates specified on the offer. If you try and rebook for a different time you will not get to keep the discounted rate. But I wouldn't give up hope on getting a deal next year!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter