• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pins for trade!

alberto vargas

Mouseketeer
I have been trading alot lately on this board!I still have some more pins to trade. So here goes:

Traders:
WDW PTP, Champion Pin Trader, Bellhop Competition, Simba and Goofy nametag, Merchandise PTP, Fastpass, Disney Wildlife Conservation fund pin (not button),Baloo 1999 Disneyana Security Pin, Merchantainment pin, Maleficient 500LE COM, Rafikki Seminar Pin, Belle Event pin, Silver Mystery pin, April Fuels, Mouse Gear Opening 1999, Januray Error Pin, Pluto Mystery, Pirates of Carribean Disney Quest,Spring Break 2001,Tokyo Blue PTP,Easter Egg Hunt 1000LE set, 4 pins Seasons set 5000LE set, Festival of the Lion King and MSEP Mickey Waving.

Wants:
Halloween Cruise Pin, Continuing the tradition, Anaheim Dare Program, Disneyland Mickey Logo, Monorail Pilot Wings, Wet Paint Mystery, Flubber Mystery, Mickey for Prez, Inauguration pin, MSEP Spinner, Bamboo Mickey, Jail scene Pin, Goofy Myserty 2000, Banner Mystery, Haunted Mansion Dangle, Parrot Dangle, Little monsters 500 LE pin Donald Mystery and Tikki Room with Zazu pin.:p
Please let me know if you want to trade!!

alberto - I would love to try to work something for the Maleficent 500LE.

email me - yours is not posted - msp4911@aol.com

You have somehting I would like and I have something you would like.

Maybe we can make a trade.

Email on the way.

Darlene

Wow Alberto,
I thought you were new to trading. If you are then you sure learned fast. What a great bunch of traders. You sure put me to shame. Peggie

Alberto, thanks so much for the trade!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Leslie

I have made a few good trades. Thanks to the great traders on this board!! I still have some great pins to trade!! Please e-mail me!!:p

I have met Alberto in person and he is as nice in person as he is on the board probably nicer.
I am going to e-mail you with an offer Alberto. shirley38

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter