Pinkerbell's TR-5/18/09-WP-Whitehall Room-Sago Cay Point *More Wedding Pictures*

I was originally going to go for similar to number 3 but decided they wouldn't be very stable if I was nervous and wobbly!

I agree with number 2 as they will give you more support. Also, take a look in Barratts - I got my shoes in there in the end, from their wedding range, and they only cost £30!!

I was originally going to go for similar to number 3 but decided they wouldn't be very stable if I was nervous and wobbly!

I agree with number 2 as they will give you more support. Also, take a look in Barratts - I got my shoes in there in the end, from their wedding range, and they only cost £30!!

Thanks, I'll have a look there. I think I like number 1 and 2 the best, there only from Faith, not very expensive at all. In fact, two pairs are in the sale, so if I decide and buy now, I'll get like half off!

Just checking in! I love all your shoe choices! I'd pick #2. My fiance and I are so close in height that I'm going to have to wear flat shoes :sad1: , I wish I could wear something like your looking at!

hey girl!
So if you really wanted to have the cylinders.. we used them on whitehall patio and I loved them..
100_8396.jpg

After the reception at Whitehall they transfered them to Sago Cay as the centerpieces there.. it was worth every penny! They also had little lights in them so it looked really good for the DP!

Hi everyone

Sorry its been a few days, I just started work last monday and I'm exhausted by now. Only one more day to go til I can have a rest!
So I think I'll be taking a trip to a shopping center to buy shoe #2 on Saturday, seeing as that is the concensus!

Jessesgirl, I think I may have the cylinders with lights in for the DP, I really like yours. Do you mind me asking how much they were? I'm gonna have to have two sets really because I need to keep some at the Whitehall room as we will be going back there after. I was thinking the cylinders or some kind of lantern? I think Disney does like a paper lantern or something for quite cheap? :confused3

So, I'm today exactly 8 months out :cool1: so I just gotta wait for my contract now. I'm thinking it'll be next week when I get THE email. Has anyone else had to wait long past the 8 month mark?

Hi everyone

Sorry its been a few days, I just started work last monday and I'm exhausted by now. Only one more day to go til I can have a rest!
So I think I'll be taking a trip to a shopping center to buy shoe #2 on Saturday, seeing as that is the concensus!

Jessesgirl, I think I may have the cylinders with lights in for the DP, I really like yours. Do you mind me asking how much they were? I'm gonna have to have two sets really because I need to keep some at the Whitehall room as we will be going back there after. I was thinking the cylinders or some kind of lantern? I think Disney does like a paper lantern or something for quite cheap? :confused3

So, I'm today exactly 8 months out :cool1: so I just gotta wait for my contract now. I'm thinking it'll be next week when I get THE email. Has anyone else had to wait long past the 8 month mark?

I got mine to the day of the 8 month mark!

I think the cylinders wre 8.25 a piece.. i'm not sure.. all my paperwork is at my moms house.. iI'll check for you

they do paper lanters.. but uh.. its a paper bad with a battery candle inside.. and they were 6 dollars.. so for 2 dollars more the cylinders were worth it!

They also have lanterns they can hang around the edging to the patio at whitehall.. but we just used the cylinders since we were transfering them..

I'll check for you.. I may have pictures of it all that Disney sent me.. I'll check next time I am at my moms

I think the cylinders wre 8.25 a piece.. i'm not sure.. all my paperwork is at my moms house.. iI'll check for you

they do paper lanters.. but uh.. its a paper bad with a battery candle inside.. and they were 6 dollars.. so for 2 dollars more the cylinders were worth it!

They also have lanterns they can hang around the edging to the patio at whitehall.. but we just used the cylinders since we were transfering them..

I'll check for you.. I may have pictures of it all that Disney sent me.. I'll check next time I am at my moms

Thanks that's really kind of you! :thumbsup2 I like the cylinders but I don't want a bright colored gel, can you have clear gel in? or water maybe? So you recommened the cylinders rather than the paper lanterns? I'm looking forward to seeing what the lanterns look like that can be hung outside the whitehall.

Anyway, I'm *still* waiting for my contract! :surfweb: :sad1: It feels like I'll never get there. It will be two weeks on thurs since I sent in my room block info, so if I've not heard anything by then I think I'll email my coordinator. I just feel like everyone else is ahead of me, and I want to make it proper official now!

the cylinders with clear gel would look cute!!! I'm sorry you haven't received your contract yet, hopefully it'll come real soon!:wizard: Mine didn't take that long. One week to receive it, I fedexed it on Friday and got a call today that it had already been processed.

Just jumping in.. I love your dress its gorgeous!! Definitely loving the choice on shoe number 2. I hope you get everything all settled and all with the contract its always a good feeling!

Just jumping in.. I love your dress its gorgeous!! Definitely loving the choice on shoe number 2. I hope you get everything all settled and all with the contract its always a good feeling!

Thank you very much!

Well after much stressing and worrying and many many emails and phone calls to Disney, I have the LOA sent off. I had to get it there by yesterday so I had to fax it, and I've not yet paid my deposit, gonna do it over the weekend. So, I guess thats it! Just gotta wait two weeks for my planner! :banana:

Phew, so I finally got my contract faxed through and luckily I was able to fax the payment as well. I got an email from someone at Disney that day saying they had recieved it and now I just have to wait for my planner to email me back :yay: She said it would be 1-2 weeks, is this usually right? I'm so glad the contract is all signed, now I can finally relax and start enjoying wedding planning. I also am having the new STD's so my guests won't get them unitl late October.

I've also FINALLY after much undecisiveness picked my bridesmaid dresses. Here they are...
img0.jpg
img0.jpg

and my MOH will be in this one
img0.jpg

They will all be in light yellow. I wanted three different dresses but all in the same material and colour and I finally managed to find some that my bridesmaids liked. I'm gonna order them this weekend before I change my mind again!

A also created a wedding website as the one Disney gives is very basic.
http://carolineandmatthew.weddingpath.co.uk/358105

Yay on the contract and deposit! Those dresses are gorgeous - very floaty and light - I can imagine they will look great in light yellow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter