Pincho's Pizza

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
Can you special order a pizza there? My wife loves pizza but has to have it with no meat & no cheese. She's not vegan, she's pescetarian and eating cheese makes her sick.

Can you special order a pizza there? My wife loves pizza but has to have it with no meat & no cheese. She's not vegan, she's pescetarian and eating cheese makes her sick.
I know you can special request a gluten-free pizza there, but they use a boxed pizza for that & aren't making a special order from scratch. It's worth asking for, though. I hope someone else here has more info.

Yes you can. Depending on how busy they are, you may have to wait until they are able to make it(around 30 mins).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter