• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin trading

We’ll be in WDW August and wondered if there is much pin trading available
Just returned from a week.

No CMs wearing lanyards yet, but we did see several trading boards in our resort and in shops/kiosks, especially in the country pavilions of EPCOT.

When we were there in November it was severely limited. No cast members were personally trading and much of the trading was with mystery boxes (you can pull two drawers and that was it). It was also limited when they'd use the pin boards. It was disappointing for my pin-trading son!

We had the best luck at the resorts on our last trip but Memento Mori was a good spot in Magic Kingdom for us also. My daughter got a nice Minnie VIP tour pin there. The biggest let down for us was Disney Pin Trader's at Disney Springs. They told us they were too busy to takeout the pin trading board and that they just take them out randomly throughout the day. We were pretty disappointed that Disney Pin Traders doesn't easily allow pin trading. In park pin shops always had the boards, we just found the selection wasn't the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter