Pin Trading?

eeyore_lover_0101

~~Now All We Have Is The MEMORIES~~ 6/24/06 Double
I am a 1st cruiser wondering if there is any pin trading on the cruise ships?? :boat:

Yes, there is. The only time they suspend trading with CMs is during the peak of flu season.

There is pin trading but it is not as big on the ships as in the parks. Really the only time my DH and DS would trade is during the nightly pin trading sessions that were listed in the Navigators. :)

I think that it is perfect for kids. The CMs really take the time to let them look over their lanyards.

DH & DS enjoyed speaking with Melissa from England. She's the Limited Editon Pin Trading person. She selected ds to be "Pin Trader of the Week". She sent a special invitation to DS telling him that he was selected as PTW. He got to wear a special lanyard and trade with the guests. DS & DH got to meet the captain also. All the pins on lanyard provided by Melissa were lanyard series pins. If you get a chance to speak with Melissa, tell her Brett from PA says hello.

Poconoboatniks

PS Make sure you check out the Artist Choice ltd edition pins. By chance dh purchased 5 or 6 of the Chip & Dale on the Anchor pin a couple of years ago. Those were a hot pin at the Epcot trading event last September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter