• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin trading questions

GatorMama

DIS Veteran
What color lanyards currently indicate that a CM only trades with kids?

If you pin trade, do you have a Disney lanyard or something else?

How much is a Disney lanyard?

How much should I expect to pay for the starter packs of trading pins?

And to make it clear, I mean the prices I can expect AT Disney for official merchandise.

What color lanyards currently indicate that a CM only trades with kids? CMs wearing Green Lanyards

If you pin trade, do you have a Disney lanyard or something else? My kids have lanyards, but they just bought ones that attach to your belt (like the ones you see a lot of the CMs wear that work at the resorts.

How much is a Disney lanyard? It varies, whether you are getting a starter kit or just the plain lanyard.

How much should I expect to pay for the starter packs of trading pins? Anywhere between $10-$15, depending on what kind you are getting.

And to make it clear, I mean the prices I can expect AT Disney for official merchandise.

My answers are highlighted in Red :goodvibes

My husband and I pin trade but we do not wear lanyards. We keep a few pins that we want to trade in our pocket. The lanyards are hot on the back of your neck and the pins come off easily. We display our pins on a cork board when we get home that way we can enjoy our collection.

I just recently bought a lanyard, and it wasn't to display my pins to be honest. I bought it to keep my resort key/park ticket visible during extra magic hours. As for displaying the pins, usually I just put them on the strap to my camera/video camera bag for the sheer fact that it's longer and can display more pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter