Pin trading in Disneyland

Oh yeah. They set out barrels in front of the shooting gallery in Frontierland on the weekends and "Master Pin Traders" come out and show off their collections and look for valuable ones from the guests. CM's also come out during this time to trade. Look for special pins from the hotel cm's and shopping stores as they have coveted ones the traders love to have. You will see pins from Toyko Disney and all around the world. It's really pretty interesting. One of the better pin stores is also right in that area next to the shooting gallery. Have Fun!

DSC00444.jpg

Well, I've never been to WDW but I see all the CMs at DLR with pins to trade and lots of people wearing pin lanyards. There are even people who camp out at tables for HOURS with their giant books of pins and just sit there and trade all day. I've heard mixed reviews about how friendly or not they are with kids who want to trade. Some of these people are very serious traders. :confused3 I don't trade my pins, but I know there are people on here who do and can give more detailed information.

I've never been to WDW either but I love pin trading at DLR!! We trade at the books but we are careful. Because some of the traders there have bad pins, or they try to get more than I feel a pin is worth. I'm usually very easy to trade with, especially with kids, but some of those serious traders are really serious. lol We trade for fun but there are others who do it for profit. Just be cautious but don't be afraid to approach someone to see their pins, just be polite and if something feels off don't trade. Most of all enjoy yourself, pin trading is supposed to be fun. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter