Pin Code and Disney's FREE dining question

aribelle

DIS Veteran
Ok, asking for a friend...she wants to stay at the Art of Animation resort....but I said I didn't think this new resort "participates" in the free dining offer even on the bounce back or pin code.

She is one of those ghastly lucky people who always get a pin code and after years of throwing them away is thinking of actually using it. (Scandalous isn't she!).

Anyway....she's seen pin code messages for August/September and she's wanting to stay at the new Art of Animation....anyone know if the free dining is included in those pin codes at Art of Animation?

Ok, asking for a friend...she wants to stay at the Art of Animation resort....but I said I didn't think this new resort "participates" in the free dining offer even on the bounce back or pin code.

She is one of those ghastly lucky people who always get a pin code and after years of throwing them away is thinking of actually using it. (Scandalous isn't she!).

Anyway....she's seen pin code messages for August/September and she's wanting to stay at the new Art of Animation....anyone know if the free dining is included in those pin codes at Art of Animation?

Standard rooms are excluded from FD, but suites are sometimes included. It will say in the details of the PIN. To my knowledge, there is not a FD PIN for those dates yet.

Not sure what participation level the AOA participates in, but the free dining pins are not in that August 17th and to Sept. Pin yet, as far as I know. The free dining was a part of that Pin, but it was only for sometime till March, I believe and the rest were room discounts.

Not sure what participation level the AOA participates in, but the free dining pins are not in that August 17th and to Sept. Pin yet, as far as I know. The free dining was a part of that Pin, but it was only for sometime till March, I believe and the rest were room discounts.

Correct. The FD portion only runs through March 5.

I think it must be a new PIN then, because two different boards that we read have had people say they just received a PIN and the FD is for August through September 27.

Keep wishing I'd get a PIN....upteen trips to Disney over all these years and never have I gotten a PIN....I may just tag on to my friend's trip to use her PIN, lol.

The offer I got yesterday says select value resorts and AOA was not one them. Must book by 2/15 for travel by 3/5... The % off rooms did have dates into August/Sept but spring break was blacked out

I think it must be a new PIN then, because two different boards that we read have had people say they just received a PIN and the FD is for August through September 27.

Keep wishing I'd get a PIN....upteen trips to Disney over all these years and never have I gotten a PIN....I may just tag on to my friend's trip to use her PIN, lol.

Have you every ordered a planning DVD? It seems funny but I traveled to disney many time never got a pin code. I ordered the DVD a couple of years ago and boom starting getting pin codes... Also you can have multiple email accounts with disney..

Both my daughter and I got one for dates through Sept. for discount or free dinning. We got them yesterday and Wed.

Both my daughter and I got one for dates through Sept. for discount or free dinning. We got them yesterday and Wed.

Interesting! And great.... now does this one also start on August 17th, the same as the discount pin? The pin I was talking about only had Free Dining until March 3rd, but had up to 35% off rooms from August 17th to Sept. something. Looking for something for the earlier part of August, does this new pin include anything in there?

The offer I got yesterday says select value resorts and AOA was not one them. Must book by 2/15 for travel by 3/5... The % off rooms did have dates into August/Sept but spring break was blacked out

This is why I thought it was the same pin out. My friend also got one yesterday or the day before, and it was basically a re-issue of the same deal where the FD was only until March 5th, but you could also book room discounts for the dates you mentioned. However, from August 17th , only the room discounts were available.

Can you link me to the info you read? Are you sure you weren't reading about the FD bounceback offer that was available to resort guests last fall?

I made a room reservation for Feb 17-25. I was hoping for free dining but gave that up. Then last night I get an email for free dining and 35% off room rates. Could not believe I got this.I wonder if a lot of people received this offer?

I made a room reservation for Feb 17-25. I was hoping for free dining but gave that up. Then last night I get an email for free dining and 35% off room rates. Could not believe I got this.I wonder if a lot of people received this offer?

Congrats, and yes, many people received this PIN.

I was just reading this thread last night and what shows up in my box today? the free dining pin for february/march.
it would give us 5 days and nights at POP with dining for about $1700 for 4.
wife says its too soon.:rolleyes2

Great to hear they have sent pins for these dates - I will have to call tomorrow and see if they forgot to send mine. Lol. At the very least - maybe it means crowds will low, as it appears they are trying to fill rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter