I solemnly swear that I am up to no good<br><font
I got the 40% off pin code email that says :

For stays most nights
Aug. 23–Oct. 3, 2009
Oct. 25–Oct. 31, 2009
Nov. 15–Nov. 21, 2009
Nov. 29–Dec. 5, 2009
Dec. 13–Dec. 24, 2009

Has anyone been able to use the code for Christmas?

We are planning on going 12/20-12/26 and I was wondering if the code was good for those dates as long as you checked in by 12/24 or if you would have to book two ressies (one for 12/20-12/25 and one for 12/25-12/26).

We are going to be there from Dec 17 - 24. My guess is that they woudl be able to give you the discount for the days leading up to and then you would have to pay the regular rate for the days that fall outside the window.

We are going to be there from Dec 17 - 24. My guess is that they woudl be able to give you the discount for the days leading up to and then you would have to pay the regular rate for the days that fall outside the window.

That is correct. We booked Dec. 17-26 with our code, and are paying rack rate for Dec. 25. You don't need separate ressies because your vacation starts during the promotion dates. It is only when you want to check in before the discount starts (for example, checking in on Dec. 12) that you would need 2 separate reservations.

My understanding that the pin dates were actualy nights of stay and not check in nights, so I don't think Xmas would be included.

Just curious....did you get the code recently?? Is there hope for the rest of us!? :rotfl:

My understanding that the pin dates were actualy nights of stay and not check in nights, so I don't think Xmas would be included.

Just curious....did you get the code recently?? Is there hope for the rest of us!? :rotfl:

No. I got it last month, I just haven't gotten around to using it yet because I haven't decided which resort. Hopefully I haven't waited too long.

Thanks for the help, everyone!:thumbsup2

I just did ths last night and paid 81.00 per night w/tx 91.12 dates are 12/20 - 12/26 Stayi;ng at the Pop. Use it for Room Only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter