• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pillowcases w/ character signature??

kckreardon

Earning My Ears
Though I do not post many questions, I have read this board for months and appreciate all the valuable information received. Likewise, I have read about guests bringing pillowcases for the characters to sign. Where to you leave it? Do you need to provide your own permanent marker? We are doing the 4 day in May - can this be done on the 4 day as well? Thanks!

Hi,

When we cruised last May ('01) on the Magic, we took white t-shirts for both kids. We just dropped them off at the Guest Relations/Front Desk onboard and picked them up towards the end of the week. We did supply a permanent marker and included it and the shirts in a zip-lock bag. Pillow cases are a great idea too! I am sure they do this on the 4 day cruises as well.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Howard
:wave: :earsboy:

We purchased a T-shirt on board that said 'My First Cruise on Disney Cruise Line' for DD7 and had the characters sign. We had a few characters sign the shirt before I left it with guest relations for the others. I didn't leave any markers but the shirt was sign with black, blue, red, and green permanent markers.

Make sure you 'heat set' the ink before you wash. Put in the dryer or press with iron on a lower setting.

I am sure it could be done on any of the cruises. I left the shirt one evening and picked it up the next afternoon.

I dropped a pillowcase off at Guest Services (no marker though). I picked it up a day later. My DD sleeps on it every night! I bought a Disney character pillowcase at K-Mart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter