Pikey

I talked with Nicola on facebook and she told me he was leaving DCL to try entertainment in England, which would go with what I guessed about them wanting to have a more normal life instead of on a cruise ship
I wish him all the best!

We just went on our first cruise a few weeks ago and he was so great! Tons of fun in WaveBands at night. Well I'm glad I got the chance to experience his work - hope he does well in the future!

Wow, I feel lucky! We just got home from our first ever cruise and Loved Pikey! :) Grateful to have been able to mingle and converse with him before he leaves! Bes of luck to you Pikey!!!

well I was board the other day and after I found out Pikey was leaving I made this video, nothing special really just threw it together since I felt like trying out my new program. I think it came out pretty well. Song I used was only used because I know it would be allowed on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBb-Jwx7F14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter