Pikey and DJ Frankie

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I just got off my 9th Disney Cruise today. I was on the wonder and Pikey and Frankie hosted a lot of the events together. I have to say these guys are my favorite. They just have this way of being awesome. When I got a picture with them Pikey joked about not being able to be in the picture because I was wearing a Yankees hat and Frankie told him he could be in the picture(had to be there). Then when the Livin' Large theme party was ending the last night they started along with the other cruise staff in Wavebands playing Ultimate Frisbee with us in the crowd:lmao:

Ok, so I just got off my 9th Disney Cruise today. I was on the wonder and Pikey and Frankie hosted a lot of the events together. I have to say these guys are my favorite. They just have this way of being awesome. When I got a picture with them Pikey joked about not being able to be in the picture because I was wearing a Yankees hat and Frankie told him he could be in the picture(had to be there). Then when the Livin' Large theme party was ending the last night they started along with the other cruise staff in Wavebands playing Ultimate Frisbee with us in the crowd:lmao:

Agreed! We also got off the same cruise as DMMarla (although it was only our first and noth 9th!) While we didn't do the night-time events (our kids were tired, as were we!). I thought Pikey and Frankie did a great job everywhere we saw them.

We remember Pikey from 2 of our cruises on the Magic. He's so entertaining and really enjoys getting silly with the kids. We missed him on our Thanksgiving cruise. Its nice to hear he's still with Disney. Maybe we'll see him on our Alaskan cruise on the Wonder

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter