• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PIF question

ajmomouse

Mouseketeer
after the PIF date can you switch to another cruise and move all the money or are you only able to move what you would get to keep based on cancellation policy?

After the PIF date, you are subject to the cancellation policy -- how much you'd lose depends on how close you are to the cruise date.

Enjoy your cruise!

I can tell you, having just experienced this myself, that SOMETIMES you get lucky and you will be allowed to move a cruise and only have to pay the difference in cruise price. It can't hurt to ask. The worst they will tell you is no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter