Pictures of Tortola in 2004

Wouldn't you know, just when I'm thirsty for one, I can't find the recipe I had.

Here's one I found on the Internet.
2 oz Pusser's® dark rum
1 oz cream of coconut
4 oz pineapple juice
1 oz orange juice

Shake or stir ingredients, and pour over ice in a tall glass. Sprinkle nutmeg on top, and serve. (Strongly suggest using freshly grated nutmeg, it makes a world of difference).

I'm not a fan of coconut, but this drink is mighty tasty. My personal preference is to use a different rum than Pusser's. Pusser's is an acquired taste and after a beach bar at Smuggler's Cove made one with another rum, I was hooked.

I think there are two Pusser's restaurants on the island, including one in Road Town. Many thirsty travelers have stopped in here.

One more note on the restaurant at the top of the Baths, it also has a swimming pool (making it safer for children).

Here's a picture of the pool:

BVIJan06160-1.jpg

Wouldn't you know, just when I'm thirsty for one, I can't find the recipe I had.

Here's one I found on the Internet.
2 oz Pusser's® dark rum
1 oz cream of coconut
4 oz pineapple juice
1 oz orange juice

Shake or stir ingredients, and pour over ice in a tall glass. Sprinkle nutmeg on top, and serve. (Strongly suggest using freshly grated nutmeg, it makes a world of difference).

I'm not a fan of coconut, but this drink is mighty tasty. My personal preference is to use a different rum than Pusser's. Pusser's is an acquired taste and after a beach bar at Smuggler's Cove made one with another rum, I was hooked.

I think there are two Pusser's restaurants on the island, including one in Road Town. Many thirsty travelers have stopped in here.

This has everything I love in it...I'll be having one or two of these!

Thanks for posting the additional pics.

Now, all I need is one of the famous Painkiller's made by the local bars/restaurants on Tortola.

One more note on the restaurant at the top of the Baths, it also has a swimming pool (making it safer for children).

I e-mailed Disney about the Baths. At this time, they are still in the planning stages on the Excursions they will offer. It probably depends on what other cruise ships are in port that day.

Dan

The Baths looks and sounds like the sort of place we would want to go. Sand, Sea, food and ROCKS! Was the snorkeling good there?

Maybe if we all email DCL and ask about the Rocks as an excursion, they will know that we want it. What email address should I email to?

Thanks for the pics - they look great.

-Kay

Was the snorkeling good there?

It wasn't great on the day we were there as it was a bit rough and windy. But I think that our friends said they had snorkled there on the last trip, so I guess it just depends on the conditions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter