• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of pod-people :)

You can see Bob in the "Kaht cam" video of star wars weekends, but I'm pretty sure most of the others want to stay incognito... This way they can go in and review a place without people recognizing them, I'm guessing, but correct me if I am wrong (which is known to happen quite often)

That's funny, I emailed in that question last week!

(I didn't get answered, though.....):confused3 :)

Some good searching of the DIS photos will turn up all of them! Kevin doesn't look anything like I pictured!

Well, I've searched pretty hard, and the only picture I couldn't find was one of John. Which is a shame, 'cause he's my favorite.

Some good searching of the DIS photos will turn up all of them! Kevin doesn't look anything like I pictured!

hahashow.jpeg

--Mr. DB :)

OMG... okay this is so weird I just have to tell this story to someone.. Just two days ago I was googling a certain celebrity, went to "images".. and the first picture that showed up said "Kevin & ________" .. I had no idea at the time that it was the same Kevin from the podcast I listen to every week... No idea!! And after this thread, I went on the scavenger hunt to find the pics after everyone's tips, and it was that same picture! So I actually saw what Kevin looked like a few days ago without realizing it, anyway I just thought that was funny and had to share it with someone..... (I'll leave out who the celebrity was so it doesn't make it insanely easy to find the picture...)

It's amazing how everyone looks different from how I pictured them.. I pictured Kevin looking more like the actor David Paymer for some reason. Nice to be able to picture everyone more clearly!

:cool1:

OMG... okay this is so weird I just have to tell this story to someone.. Just two days ago I was googling a certain celebrity, went to "images".. and the first picture that showed up said "Kevin & ________" .. I had no idea at the time that it was the same Kevin from the podcast I listen to every week... No idea!! And after this thread, I went on the scavenger hunt to find the pics after everyone's tips, and it was that same picture! So I actually saw what Kevin looked like a few days ago without realizing it, anyway I just thought that was funny and had to share it with someone..... (I'll leave out who the celebrity was so it doesn't make it insanely easy to find the picture...)

It's amazing how everyone looks different from how I pictured them.. I pictured Kevin looking more like the actor David Paymer for some reason. Nice to be able to picture everyone more clearly!

:cool1:

I was able to find Kevin too but I didn't need to search for any celebrity and accidentally find him. For those out to find him; he's just like Waldo and no I will not be giving away any secrets on how I did it! :)

--Mr. DB

I was able to find Kevin too but I didn't need to search for any celebrity and accidentally find him. For those out to find him; he's just like Waldo and no I will not be giving away any secrets on how I did it! :)

--Mr. DB

What took so long DB?? You are the mother farker I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter