Pictures of our Newest DIS member!!

We-Luv-Disney

"Pork and Bean Smoke! Don't =w=eeze This!"
Our Baby Madilynn was born Friday at 9:30am, she weighed 6 pounds and is 19inches long (shes a tiny little thing)! She is our fist princess and you already know that she will be a WDW fanatic! I finally have someone that will want a Cinderella castle photo hanging in their room:cool1: DW says she is going to be the most photographed baby ever, I told her I'll try my best to fallow through:rotfl2: Here are a few pics from her first days!
DD and DW! Beautiful Girls!
large.jpg

Our new signature pic!
original.jpg

Her coming home outfit!
original.jpg

AWWW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I had two sons and I finally got my girl when DGD was born, almost 3 years ago.:)

Your new DD is a sweetie!!!:goodvibes

TC:cool1:

Congrats We-Luv-Disney, you have a beautiful baby girl, now lets see you put that new 40d to use.

Wow! Congratulations! :goodvibes

Great pictures- I'm sure they are the first of thousands. :thumbsup2

oohh,, I had to grab a tissue!! (new babies always make me cry!) That is so awesome!! Congratulations to the entire family!! Mom and Madilynn both look lovely and I pray, both are doing well! Better call now for that BBB reservation you're going to need in three years!!!princess:
Blessings!
Marge

awww, what a cutie! i love photo number 1 especially, great composition...congratulations and hope to see more photos

She is beautiful. Looks like she has long fingers with very delicate hands.

Congratulations. :)

Congrats she is just beautiful. Enjoy all things princess with her!

Awwwwwwwww.... she's just adorable! I love the first picture! Welcome to your new princess! princess:

Aweee congrats!!! :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :love: and I am happy to say that Friday was my birthday, so how cool that we share bdays too! :thumbsup2 She is adorable! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter