Pictures from onboard the Disney Dream

Yeah! Thanks so much for the pictures. I have a while before I go, but these pictures help me through grad school (plus my daily job). I do have a question about decorating doors, and I'm not sure if this is the place for it or if I should ask on the door magnet thread. I know a definate answer can't be made until people have sailed and experience. But I was wondering if anyone noticed how the cabin doors to the Dream are different from the Magic and Wonder. I am a complete newbie when it comes to cruising and have never decorated before, but i can't wait to make my cruise crafts! I've been reading the door thread and have been getting ideas, but I just noticed how the Dream cabin door picture posted in this thread has details on it compared with the other doors. What do y'all think? Can't wait to learn more! Thanks to everyone on these great boards!

Yeah! Thanks so much for the pictures. I have a while before I go, but these pictures help me through grad school (plus my daily job). I do have a question about decorating doors, and I'm not sure if this is the place for it or if I should ask on the door magnet thread. I know a definate answer can't be made until people have sailed and experience. But I was wondering if anyone noticed how the cabin doors to the Dream are different from the Magic and Wonder. I am a complete newbie when it comes to cruising and have never decorated before, but i can't wait to make my cruise crafts! I've been reading the door thread and have been getting ideas, but I just noticed how the Dream cabin door picture posted in this thread has details on it compared with the other doors. What do y'all think? Can't wait to learn more! Thanks to everyone on these great boards!

The Magic and Wonder also have those door details on them....the only difference I saw was the peephole is in a different location because the peephole on Magic and Wonder were just added in drydock and the Dream had them put in from the get go.

Check out this thread and go to post #305...you can see the same details....unless you are talking about something different.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2281626&page=21

MJ

Thanks again...excitement continues. Maybe your friend can take a picture of the 2 adult jacuzzi's by the adult pool:worship:. I have not been able to see a picture of them anywhere.: :confused:

The Magic and Wonder also have those door details on them....the only difference I saw was the peephole is in a different location because the peephole on Magic and Wonder were just added in drydock and the Dream had them put in from the get go.

Check out this thread and go to post #305...you can see the same details....unless you are talking about something different.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2281626&page=21

MJ

Oh, now I see. Thanks for the help. I teach kindergarten and i just love decorating my classroom door (which I can't do anymore because of fire codes, etc...). When I found out about the door magnets, I just knew I had to do this. I've been looking and planning what I want to do and trying to figure it out by looking at pictures. Maybe I'll have it figured out once I see some Dream doors decorated. Thanks again for the reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter