Pictures finally arrived!!!!!!

I really enjoyed your pictures! You do look beautiful! I love your dress! You also did a wonderful job on the veil...I loved the hidden Mickeys...Maybe you have a career ahead of you creating Mickey veils for all of the disney brides! I have a question though regaurding timing, and budgeting with Randy. Did Randy stay after photographing you getting ready until the wedding? I want to have him do the same for me, but Hairdresser is coming at 1130, and wedding isn't until 3:30. I also thought getting a few picture around the resort before heading to the gardens would be nice. Anyways, how did Randy handle the picture taking before the wedding...time wise, and money wise!?! Thanks!

noodle7729 said:
I got ready in our hotel room at POR. It was absolutely stunning.

Randy Chapman did our photography. Our contract was only for 150 pics but we ended up with over 350. I was so impressed with him on the day. He made both of us feel so at ease that I forgot he was there.

Jamie

Your photos are amazing! Congrats on your marriage, it is the most amazing thing ever. I love being married.

Jessica Lynn

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I had Serena do my make-up, I thought she was great. Randy takes such lovely pictures, I can't believe how many you got. He is wonderful to work with.

Narcoossee's looked like it was a prefect spot for a luncheon after your wedding.

Oh, and I love your veil, you did awesome work.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately August is the only month we could have the wedding. My FDH and I are both accountants so we can't get married at the beginning of the year because of tax season. My brother is a school teacher so that only leaves the summer months.

Boo0105- We also got married in August for similar reason. My MIL and SIL are both teachers so we had to get married in the summer. I would definately recommend an indoor location if possible. One benefit of an August wedding is that there were no crowds for the honeymoon. We walked onto pretty much everything except for Soarin.

We got married at home, but also had to do it in August, for similar reasons. I'm still in graduate school, so we chose early August to give me time to get married, do a nice honeymoon (Disneymoon) and have a little time to recuperate before starting back. It also gave me the summer before in order to do all the last minute work since I only had a two week class and that was it all summer.

It was HOT, but it was ok because we did everything inside. At that time of year rain is such a huge risk too that I would probably plan to be inside. In the afternoons in FL about 3pm everyday there's a storm...short, but if your wedding was near that time it *could* be problematic.

Crowds were still a little heavy for us since we were early in the month, but it was mostly REALLY good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter