picture that i found-

fboy9286

Earning My Ears
where can i find more like this?
hulk_Model.jpg

That looks like the display that was in the Preview center at the back of Universal Studios.

Anyone notice the top of the hulk cannon? Someone break it, or was it supposed to look mangled?

I think it was posed to be like that....like the tube exploding from the gamm rays or sumthin. Looks preety much like it was made liek that because its hard to bend plastic like that from dropping it or pulling it off. ;)

buccaneers_helmet.gif

IOA-Spiderman-Front-Night-thumb.jpg

Hey Earl, whats the scoop?

It looks intentional in the pic...so is there any other little tidbits you can share that were changed in production of IOA?

i want to know where i can get more of these.
I wish i could have one of these models. hhhmmmmm good thing to sell........

On the Hulk, I think I like the complete cannon, it makes for a much nicer profile, and landscape.
(Of course Earl, we could suggest that is what it would look like after the model deluge system kicked in??? just imagine the que house)

If I am correct, only 2 scaled models were created.

Only pictures you would find, are snapshots people took, or equivalent artist conceptions.

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

Ah, back in the day when the Gamma Cannon was really elaborate. The end of the tube blown off, and a comic book-ish explosion blast that traveled from the top of the cannon to the ground.

Unfortunately, that went the way of the giant armillary sphere in the Port of Entry that would've very nicely mirrored the USF globe, the propane equipped top of the lighthouse, and several other things that I cannot, unfortunately, remember off the top of my head.

In the end though, these things are relatively minor- but they would've been extremely nice. ESPECIALLY the Hulk cannon... not to mention the interior effects (which we can all hope may be done... someday).

Sorry, The Deluge System is a fire surpression system on the lift of hulk (where all the tires are). We were talking about that in a few posts over in the Coaster Rollback Topic.

If so, I am Doomed!

Quarterly since birth!

Earl would be the one who could tell us better, but as I understand the system, a "Wall of Water" would rush down the lift, and would probably inflict major damage to the ride components...

Hulk, as a backwards water ride???? I really would turn green. j/k

If so, I am Doomed!

Quarterly since birth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter