Picture People

packofjedis

Mouseketeer
I haven't had family photographs done in a long time, and I was thinking that last time I really enjoyed the pictures the Picture People took.

Do coupons still exist for them for no sitting fees? If so, where would I look for them (coupon section of newspaper, magazine, etc)?

Thanks!

I get coupons in the mail frequently, but they often have the same ones right on their site. I also usually join the portrait club there. Between the general coupons and the club, I usually get 2 free 8X10's, $10 off, and a % discount. I try to limit myself to 3 8X10's, and leave spending around $10. :) The club costs something like $40, so you have to figure that in. I schedule it so that I get 3 visits out of the membership, then take 6 months off. So, over about a year- say 2 b-days, and 1 Christmas, I buy about 9 8X10's, and spend about $70 total.

Ditto the portrait club. We join every year.

Also, do you have an Entertainment Book for your area? Ours has a Picture People coupon for 30% off your order plus a free 8x10 or 10x13 that's good until the end of the year. It's a great deal.

Picture People did away with the sitting fees in 2005. Last I knew.

Make sure you get one of the managers to do your sitting, you never know the quality of the photographer otherwise.

You can change oufits once in a sitting so you can do a formal and a casual outfit in the same sitting.

I used to work for Picture People in 2005-06. Hope that helps

Thanks for all the replies! If they did away with the sitting fees in 2005, WOW it's been a long time since we were there.

I'm signing up with my email now and will look into the portrait club.

I always loved the Picture People, some of my DDs best baby pics came from there :thumbsup2. Unfortunately, ours closed.

I LOVE Picture People. The best coupon I have found is in the Entertainment book, it's 30% off entire purchase. Check on Craig's List, I always see people giving away coupons from their book they are not using.

If you join their website, they usually send 20% off coupons maybe once a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter