Picture package prices at discovery cove

mya1k9

Mouseketeer
It's not listed on there site ( they probably don't want to scare people away!!). Does anyone have a current list of the different picture packages and their prices?? Thanks!

Thanks for the link. That is about what I was expecting. Not sure if should break it to my husband now or later.

If you have already booked a DC package on your account they give a $10 discount to pre order the largest package. Nothing for the other two. We purchased the $169 package. What they don't tell you is if you bring the card to BG, SW and Aquatica you can add a day for $35 dollars. We did this for one of the SW days. In total we have what is listed in the package plus 125 other pictures at SW. I stalked every photographer that was available and had my son and daughter pose together and alone, then my husband and I together and the whole family at both DC and SW.

Ouch! LOL

How many pictures do you get on the cd? Are there photographers all over the park like WDW?

Ouch! LOL

How many pictures do you get on the cd? Are there photographers all over the park like WDW?

Well at Discovery Cove we got around 40 for the Dolphin Swim (4 of us), then in the park there were a few photogs in the Aviary, so we got 15 more there. If you do Sea Venture you get some with that but not sure.
The pics included 3 or 4 pics of the major milestones of the Dolphin Swim - Kiss the dolphin, pose with dolphin, ride dolphin, family/couple shot with dolphin, and they include some shots of your dolphin doing the jumps and such.

I really wanted the BD disc, because during the whole thing my girls had smiles from ear to ear and wanted to capture that. And we wanted photos, so it made sense to drop some $$ on the main package.

Photo Key.
At Sea World, there were photo stations near the entrance; orca as backdrop, Shamu meet and greet - this time of year in front of Christmas Tree, further into the park is the Sea World sign, and ride pics. There were also pics at Rudolph and Friends, but I'm not sure if that was separate or not. There were some setup near the show locations as well.

After getting a very nice set of photos last year at WDW, I wasn't too impressed with Sea World's offering of photogs around the park, In fact I took photos at the same time as the Photo Key did during our Sea world visit and we didn't bother with the Photo Key stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter