** Picture of the Day 3 **

91st Austin County Fair Parade on a beautiful morning in Texas...

i-ms4FCsw-M.jpg
i-hNnJ6BT-M.jpg
:tink:

DGD being interviewed tonight during the football game half-time by the local broadcasters! :goodvibes So proud of her for overcoming her "public speaking" shyness...but she'll do anything to talk about the upcoming soccer season! :goodvibes

i-GKmqjNv-XL.jpg

Under the Friday Night Lights in Texas the students in the smaller schools like ours do "double duty"; members of our dance team do their stretching before their half-time show then grab their musical instruments and perform with the band :lovestruc:

i-KkTsrZC-M.jpg
i-q257th6-M.jpg

I'm posting from PA; here for Mom's 90th birthday today. For the first time in 15 years all 5 of her children; most grandchildren, nieces etc. are gathered together. Now I have to try my portrait taking skills (o_O).

Here's my mom, age 16

Lois%20age%2016%201945ed-XL.jpg

That's awesome. Have a great day. And Happy Birthday to Mom!
party:

I'm posting from PA; here for Mom's 90th birthday today. For the first time in 15 years all 5 of her children; most grandchildren, nieces etc. are gathered together. Now I have to try my portrait taking skills (o_O).

Here's my mom, age 16

Beautiful! Happy Birthday to your Mom and enjoy the day.

Here's my mom, age 16

:bday: to your Mom! What a special treat for her to have all of her children together for her special day! :lovestruc :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter