picture of intermission food court coffe maker?

tiggerthepuppy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have pictures of the coffe maker in the all star music food court? I cant find them anywhere but i thought they had ones in the food court........

sorry, did you want a picture of the coffee pot in the room or the food court??

I don't think that the value resorts have coffee makers in the rooms. The food courts usually carry Nescafe.

I think that all food courts at Disney have the same coffee machine in their food courts. It's an off-white color. It has regular coffee, decaf, & hot water.

There are no coffee pots in the value resort rooms.

Does anyone have pictures of the coffe maker in the all star music food court? I cant find them anywhere but i thought they had ones in the food court........

They're the usual humungous commercial coffee makers that make a gazillion cups at a time. Not the ones that just make a pot at a time.

Agree with PP. It's just a large dispenser with regular coffee, decaf and hot water. Nothing to look at. There are several of them in the food court so everyone isn't waiting for just one dispenser.

Here's a post from the "All Star Music Picture Thread" in the "Resort Photos and Video" forum. Pics 5, 8 & 9 give you a glimpse of the coffee dispenser. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=43966482&postcount=4

Post #3 of the below thread has a picture of the coffee maker.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2989757

Looks like a Cuisinart that takes the flat round filters that have coffee in them already.

That's the family suite at AoA though. I realized after I posted my picture that it was from 5 years ago, so I tried to find something more current. The best I could do was a youtube video from a year ago, and it looks like the same kind of coffee maker as in my picture, although I'll concede that the video doesn't get real close to it.

That's the family suite at AoA though. I realized after I posted my picture that it was from 5 years ago, so I tried to find something more current. The best I could do was a youtube video from a year ago, and it looks like the same kind of coffee maker as in my picture, although I'll concede that the video doesn't get real close to it.

Thanks! I totally forgot that ASMu also has Family Suites. So when the OP asked for pictures of the coffee maker in the Family Suites I went to the AoA picture thread. I updated my post above to hopefully remove any confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter