Picture Frame Shelves

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
I cannot find them! It's a shelf that you lay pictures on against the wall so you don't have to put new holes into the wall with every new picture. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks!

Thank you! I found some on their website. What sizes do you have and how many shelves do you have displayed? I'm not good at decorating at all!

You won't believe this, but I found a box of shelves similar to what you described at Ekerds Drug store! The boxes had two shelves and 6 different sized frames (three per shelf). Nice wood. Assorted colors. They were on clearance for $9! What a deal! I wish I had bought more. It looks just like the ones out of the high end stores. Oh they had some nice shadow boxes too. I picked up a few for a song there too.

I was so surprised! I was there for prescriptions and was just browsing while waiting for my order to be filled.

I don't know the sizes, but I have the smaller one above the larger. Do you get the Pottery Barn catalog? They have some good ideas on placement. :)

I have two shelves they are the same size - about a foot and I placed them like this

-------------

--------------

edit to add: they are supposed to be staggered - didn't post like it looked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest