Pictue Trading Thread

~Kik-Kik~

DIS Veteran
Ever been to a park and took a ton of pictures but forgot to take a picture of Splash Mt? Or did you ever get back home to see your pictures of the parade re utter crap? That is what this thread is for.

You post the mini-picture (tagged or untagged, dosnt matter) and when you find someone with the picture you need (like of a certain parade float or Character) you send them the original size photo though either a uploading site or a Photobucket (though it HAS to be the original)

I am a scrapbooker and during my last 2 trips to Disney I missed some shots, like of Splash Mt, the Haunted Mansion and other "must take" photos. I am making starting a new scrapbook and I found that I missed photos from MNSSHP. I'll be happy to share my pics with you if you'll do the same.

Rules:
-Do NOT post the original pics in this thread. It will become too massive and take forever to load.
-Keep in mind the pictures posted do have a chance they will be used in photo albums, scrapbooks and other PHYSICAL photo holding things.
-That being said, no pictures of you, your family or anything personal (like a stuffed animal) in the pictures in this thread please.
-Do not take the photos and post them on here as your own. We can always back track to see if they are really your photos and if you will get reported for stealing others photos.

Here are some of the pics I'm trading from my MNSSHP on the 4th.

1zmebea.jpg

2qd50r8.jpg

n9dlx.jpg
This guy scared me when he jumped into the shot of Peter, lol!

wujlm9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter