Picnic in the Park - Animal Kingdom

acworthdisney

Earning My Ears
Years ago they had a package called "picnic in the park". :yay: You got to order a sandwich type meal and it was in a reusable type bag. Does anyone know if it is still available in Animal Kingdom? Thanks:)

Years ago they had a package called "picnic in the park". :yay: You got to order a sandwich type meal and it was in a reusable type bag. Does anyone know if it is still available in Animal Kingdom? Thanks:)

Sorry, but I think it's gone for good. The original one went away and there was a shop where you could still get the sandwiches, dessert and a reuseable bag, but that shop has now closed. So unless one of the other shops has picked it up, I believe it's gone.

Thanks everyone....... I was just hoping something similar would be come about. Oh well..... We have wonderful memories.... Thanks again for responding.

It's completely gone.

1) As I understand it, it was due to cleanliness, not lack of profit.
2) There was too much garbage strewn around.
3) You could eat in several areas, so each had to be cleaned.
4) Then, people being people, they'd eat anywhere they wanted.
5) Excess trash was (almost) all over the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter