Picky at Le Cellier

Gem85

Mouseketeer
My boyfriend loves every and any food and I unfortunately do not. We've made a PS for every night and I've already scoped out the menus to see what I can order that I'll like but I can't find anything on the menu at Le Cellier besides steaks and seafood. I like chicken and salads though. Any ideas? :rolleyes:

Ask them to make you a grilled chicken breast meal. My son had grilled chicken breasts there. You can pick the side you like. Be sure to try the pretzel bread and cheese soup, at least have a taste!

Most WDW restaurants will make a grilled chicken breast even if it is not specifically on the menu. I learned that last week with DD and DS who eat a lot of chicken! They had it at Rose and Crown, Le Cellier, RFC and Teppanyaki.

Good luck, it is a lovely restaurant, it was one of our favorites last week!:sunny:

Here you go:
Cheese soup and pretzel bread (you have to)
Steakhouse caesar salad
and
Rosemary Garlic Seared Chicken __$17.99
Cream cheese mashed potatoes, French green beans, roasted onion broth

and dessert!

sounds good to me!

Le Cellier has a new menu.... when we were there at the end of January it had been out for 9 days... and the Rosemary Chicken is no longer on the menu.......but I know that a picky eater could find any number of things to eat there... and everything there is excellent.....

I just ate there and I asked for the prime rib with nothing on it and they were fine with that. I think you could request any kind of chicken however you wanted it, and they'll make it.

Also, the salads were tasty. I am very picky and I love this place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter