Picky 8 Year Old

dianemb

DIS Veteran
We're staying a AKL and thought about eating at Boma on the day we arrive. My 8 yr old son is very picky (hamburgers and fries are all he ever seems to eat out(. Do you think there is anything at the buffet he would eat? Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

I have a very picky 8 year old and we ate at Boma on 10/27. There was a separate kids buffet that had mac and cheese, chicken fingers, french fries, and spaghetti from what I can remember. Same kinds of items that you find on all WDW kids buffets. She ate okay, no better or worse than usual. I would think he would fare at least as well as she did. Boma is really good, the adults in our group enjoyed it very much!

If the items on the kids menu won't help you, you could try calling in a special request. I imagine if it's something they easily have on hand (e.g., surely the Mara food court serves cheeseburgers), it wouldn't be a problem or an extra cost above and beyond the kids price for the buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter