Picking up Express Passes from HRH

marcais

Mouseketeer
We have a 3-day 3-park ticket for August.

Our plan is day 1 in Volcano Bay, then days 2 & 3 in the parks. We have a room booked at HRH for night 2, so that we have express passes for the days in the parks.

I presume we'll pick up our 3-day park tickets from the will-call window at Volcano Bay, but when/where do we get our express passes? Will we have to go to HRH on day 2 before heading into the park? Or can we go to the customer service desk in the park to pick them up?

We were planning to take advantage of the early entry for hotel residents on both days, so I don't really want to do that and then spend that time in customer services, but the alternative is that we have to go to HRH at daft o'clock on day 2 to get the tickets there before heading on to the park. Although I was planning on heading there early anyway and parking there before going into the park anyway.

Can we go to HRH after we leave Volcano Bay on day 1 and get the express passes?

but the alternative is that we have to go to HRH at daft o'clock on day 2 to get the tickets there before heading on to the park. Although I was planning on heading there early anyway and parking there before going into the park anyway.
this, since you’ll be parking there anyway, easy enough to stroll into the lobby

who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky & room will be ready. It’s the one resort where that happens often for us

this, since you’ll be parking there anyway, easy enough to stroll into the lobby

who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky & room will be ready. It’s the one resort where that happens often for us
Cheers. I've just seen another thread saying that you can pick up your key early (like 7am early) and they'll text you when the room is ready, so I guess we'll do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter