• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pick your favorite! GFC, KC, OH, ConS (my own abbreviations)

roseyposey

Earning My Ears
We're arriving at WDW on June 3rd after 8 hours of driving, :eek: and I was wondering if I should make an ADR for that evening. We're staying at WL and already have an ADR for WCC later in the week. So...out of the other resort restaurants that are close to WL, which one would you recommend? Grand Floridian Cafe, Concourse Steakhouse, Ohana, or Kona Cafe? Needs to be a casual restaurant, since you know, after 8 hours of "are we there yet", DH and I might look pretty rough! :scared1:

I would personally choose Ohana or Kona, check out the menu and see which one you prefer, my 1st choice would be Kona.

I would pick 'Ohana. We really like the food and it is a fun atmosphere. I think it is a great way to start your week at WDW.

Thanks! We might try Ohana. Does anyone know how we would get from WL to Poly? I guess driving is an option, but what's another convenient way and how long do you think it would take?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter