Pick up Service At SFB Airport?

NATALIEBELLESmom

DIS Veteran
I am wondering if anyone knows of a budget friendly pick up service from SFB airport to Disney Resorts. It would be for a family of three. This airport does not offer the magical express bummer...

transportation board might be more help but I don't know of any service that is cheap from SFB. Renting a car might be the same price as the towncar service.

You can rent a car. In Florida you can rent a car at one location and drop it off at another location for free. I see there is a National rental car counter at SFB there is also a National rental car location at either the Dolphin or Swan hotel. So you can pick it up at SFB and return it to either the Dolphon or Swan. Then take one of the resort buses to back to your WDW resort.

This also gives you the ability to stop at a grocery store to pick up a few items. Also since you will have the car for 24 hours, the first night you can eat off sight and save money verses eating on sight.
Just think the amount of money you save buy eating off sight just one night will help defer the cost of the rental car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter