Pic of My Latest Cross Stitch Finish...

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
Thanx to Cherie, I'm able to show off my latest finish. I tore this chart out of a magazine many years ago and finally got around to doing it.
The chart is now up for grabs if anyone would like it. Just send me a yahoo instant message or email me.

Thank you again Cherie for making it possible for me to share.

I'll post it for you. I'll pm you my e-mail addy.

Cherie,

That is so nice of you. I just replied to your email with the pic attached. I hope its able to be posted.
Thank you very much for the help, I appreciate it!!!

TL

Here is the pic of Brutie's x-stitch.

47b6da37b3127cce88e3a5f1f29d00000016108AaMnDRw1Ytg

Nice job!

Oh, how pretty!!! Thank you Cherie. I appreciate that very much. Isnt it cute?

I'm a basket collector so when I saw this chart in a magazine years ago I tore it out and I finally got around to doing it. This chart is up for grabs if anyone would like to have it, just let me know.

Thanx again Cherie.

Beautiful!! You did a great job :thumbsup2 . Doesn't it feel wonderful to finish a project? :cloud9:

Looks great. I'd love to use the chart next and make this into a gift for my MIL.

Thank you everybody for the nice compliments. TammyNC, I've sent you an email about sending you the chart. I'd be glad to send it along, just send me your addie and I'll get it right out to ya.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter