• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photoshop?

It used to be cheaper, like maybe by.. 200$?
If you want to get something that's about just as good, get Photoshop Elements 5.0, it's only 189.99 and is just as good. I use Elements 2.0, and everything works fine.

photoshop is an amazing program... i have cs2 and i love it haha... but really, what are your intentions for it? it is pretty costly.. if you just want to do basic photo editing, there are other programs out there for cheaper... but if you want to do manipulations, than your going to need photoshop

ps seven for.....wait for it....drum roll....fifteen dollars!

(ebay baby)

I have PS 7, but I never use it. There's not an undo button ready for me.

I got something similiar and got it for free i think it came with my camera and I never use it but yeah

Holy crap!! $999?!?! :eek: That's nuts! I was expecting to see $20 at the most!!

Its mainly for proffesional photographers. Its really good, the possibilities are endless! I could spend...hours at a time just playing around with peoples' photographs.

I got it from my technology teacher though. He burned a copy for me.

My brother downloaded it from limewire I think. I don't reccomend doing that though because it could have serious viruses. We have CS and 7.0.

oh god, never dl programs from limewire!! 90% of them contain viruses... if your going to go through that route, always use bittorrent

I usually download songs from limewire but I'm trying to steer away from there. It's too much hassel. You don't know if the song is the version you want, so I buy iTunes gift cards and buy songs from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter