Photos of Moroccan Food ???

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone !

This wll be my very first time at The Restaurant Marrakesh. I don't usually eat ethnic food that I'm not used to - maybe unless it is a buffet.

But .. I decided to try this one.

I've read the menus, and I got some opinions so I think I know what I will choose.

Are there any photos out there of the meals ?

Thanks So Much !

Ohhh, i wanna see some pics too! I have never eaten there but I am confused. It is listed as a TS mean but if I recall correctly when I walked by it, the restaurant looked more like counter service?!?!

Ohhh, i wanna see some pics too! I have never eaten there but I am confused. It is listed as a TS mean but if I recall correctly when I walked by it, the restaurant looked more like counter service?!?!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but I have eaten there several times and it is a table service restaurant. The counter service Moroccan restaurant is called the Tangierine Cafe and it is right next to the main walkway at Epcot. The Restaurant Marrakesh is further inside the Moroccan complex and not visible from the Epcot walkway.

I think their portions are smaller than they were several years ago but they do offer nice sized portions of food for their "Feast" dish. The restaurant is very pretty and they have a belly dancer who performs several times a day inside of the restaurant.

years ago u used to be able to get a child's portion of couscous as a takeout from there...they stopped it :( it was so darn good!!! I had the adult portion as takeout from there last year and omg still good!! That's why we booked :) The QS right outside is IMO not as good as the restaurant's....to die for!!

I love the food there. Tangerine Cafe was good too, but I really like Restaurant Marakesh! We always make a point to have lunch there every trip! My favourite is the Sultan Sampler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter