Photos of Fishes without Extenders?

Clotho

Doting on Disney
So here's something I haven't seen: a "Fish" sans extender! How do these ACTUALLY get used, when we Dis'ers aren't "extending" them? Anyone have photos of them in use by the staff for their intended purpose?

They have a slot at the top and if someone need to reach you, such as guest services, they will leave the envelope in the slot. Nothing complicated about it, every ship I have ever been on had some sort of message device at the door. I have seen some pics in the last 2 days of the fish, a good shot with the extender on it.

Yes I have seen PLENTY of just plain fish, and fish with extenders, but never one with a message or note in it from the staff. That is what I was curious about. ;)

Sorry, no photo but the fish is where our navigator was delivered each night. Also notes about our Palo reservations and I saw notes from the spa,onboard booking desk, Remy, airline transfer info and similar on other peoples fish (not that I actually looked at other peoples stuff- it was easy to see what these were from the envelopes walking by).

They do stick these things in the top of the fish (or seahorse) rather than clip them below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter