Photos: Exotic Driving Experience cars at WDW Speedway

My DH will be driving that Lamborghini on his birthday in just over two weeks. He is so looking forward to it.

Thanks for the photos! I hope to have my hands on that Audi R8 sometime soon!!!!!

Can't wait for our next trip. I WILL be driving one of those beauties:love: the hard part is deciding which one:lovestruc

I hear you can drive one of these:

wagonqueen.jpg

0-60 ~ 3.4 seconds
0-124 ~ 8.4 seconds

I would of probably taken you up on it but it wont be until the end of this month.
They said it was loud so my wife doesnt want to have the kids around it.

Are you talking about exotics? having owned many throughout the years, I can tell you that a stock exhaust on any gallardo is typically fairly quiet, even compared to a normal car. Now, if they added a tubi exhaust or something, they will be more 'Indy' car like.

Are you talking about exotics? having owned many throughout the years, I can tell you that a stock exhaust on any gallardo is typically fairly quiet, even compared to a normal car. Now, if they added a tubi exhaust or something, they will be more 'Indy' car like.

I told her the richard petty car would be loud and the exotics wouldnt be that loud. I told her the website said that implying about the nascar car.

For a second, I thought this was for the track by Tomorrowland. I took a look at the cars and thought "Hmmm... May actually have to do that ride this time around. Disney magic is so amazing, those look almost real...."

Then I figured out what people were talking about.

I soo want to do this and drive the Gallardo that is my dream car! As soon as I heard of this it had me drooling lol. DH wants to do it too so this will be costing us a pretty penny at some point. I wish you could share the session lol.

I told her the richard petty car would be loud and the exotics wouldnt be that loud. I told her the website said that implying about the nascar car.

Ahhhh okay, I for some reason was thinking they were getting rid of the stock cars and going straight for exotics.

Is there any Disney transportation to the race track or will we need to arrange for a cab from BLT? My guess is the latter but I thought I'd ask! :thumbsup2

On my trip last month, I had the unfortunate experience of visiting Theme Park Lost & Found next to the TTC several times. There is a shuttle from there over to the track. I'm assuming they'll have you ride over to the TTC and then walk over to the Lost & Found parking lot to ride the shuttle over.

When I look at the interior shot of the 458 it looks like there is no shifter nor a clutch. I'm sure they are there - just can't see them.

Well, I know this would make an awesome present for DH's birthday to use on our next trip. Now, to decide which one - I may need to just spoil the surprise and ask. He loves Ferraris - I think he would chose the 458, but he's been talking about the Audi a few times when he's seen them on the road.

Decisions, decisions.

When I look at the interior shot of the 458 it looks like there is no shifter nor a clutch. I'm sure they are there - just can't see them.

Well, I know this would make an awesome present for DH's birthday to use on our next trip. Now, to decide which one - I may need to just spoil the surprise and ask. He loves Ferraris - I think he would chose the 458, but he's been talking about the Audi a few times when he's seen them on the road.

Decisions, decisions.

Paddle-shifters.

It's the only transmission offered on the 458.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter