photopass want an idiots guide

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
ok returned and have pre paid now have my photos. Find site a bit stupid talk me through ones who have done it
Thanks paul

thanks Karen,but i just want to know how to do it,ie the photos are in a 6x4 format i want to change to 7x5 format.do i save in download 7x5 format? i know if i add a border it saves it in a 7x5 format but do i then have to save it in a 7x5 download format?
Paulh

sorry, i havent done that yet so couldnt comment :(

Hi Paul I have only done this once so apology in advance if this is not very clean or I get it wrong.

When I edited our photos I saved some with borders at 7 x 5 and some at 6 x 4 since I needed this site for the troops autograph books.

Say you had 100 photos at 6 x 4. If you save them all at 7 x 5 you will then have 200 photos put on the pre-paid photo cd :thumbsup2 The originals and then the 7 x 5's.

Hi Paul I have only done this once so apology in advance if this is not very clean or I get it wrong.

When I edited our photos I saved some with borders at 7 x 5 and some at 6 x 4 since I needed this site for the troops autograph books.

Say you had 100 photos at 6 x 4. If you save them all at 7 x 5 you will then have 200 photos put on the pre-paid photo cd :thumbsup2 The originals and then the 7 x 5's.

what i carn`t get my head around is when you save do you use the drop down menu to save in 7x5?
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter