Photopass on Board?

dizneykids

DCL Fire Cruise Survivor<br><font color=purple>Doe
I know this has been asked in the past, but I haven't seen a recent update. Is there any progress on getting PhotoPass on board?

Also, and perhaps this isn't the best forum in which to ask, but in my search for an answer, I saw threads related to different families sharing a PhotoPass account and the cost of the CD (from the parks). Is this still happening? Disney hasn't objected?

We were just asking the same question to the staff at shutters a couple of weeks ago. They said the company was "looking into it" but the cost for the cd would be very high (he seem to think a few hundred dollars:scared1: ) as they were selling so many of the photo packages now for $150 and up. :sad1: Disney does not do the photos on the ship, it's an outside company that runs on many different cruise lines. They will definitly not want to lose from what they make now on a cruise. From a business standpoint, I can't see it happening. We can always hope though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter