PhotoPass can help plan your engagement!

donalbane

Earning My Ears
I booked a trip for late August on which I plan to propose. Beyond all the TouringPlans and ADRs, I fretted quite a bit about the 'how' and 'where' of when to actually pop the question, especially since Disney stopped 'officially' offering proposal support beyond Cinderella's Royal Table, which is a little too pricey and corny for my purposes. I decided on getting the PhotoPass CD early because I wanted to appear in our photos, and am a poor photographer. In the midst of planning, I emailed PhotoPass and asked if I could have a photographer be at a certain place at a certain time in order to capture the moment of my propasal. Despite this simple request, what I got as a response from PhotoPass has blown me away, and made me a believer in Disney's amazing customer service.

For absolutely no additional fee, I have since been regularly contacted by PhotoPass representatives that have bent over backwards to help me set the stage, going so far as to contact a wide variety of cast members in order to coordinate the whole affair. (They can't promise that their plans will work out, but they certainly try.) Their suggestions were absolutely terrific, and I don't think I could have pulled all of this off without them. It's been invaluable, and I highly recommend involving the PhotoPass folks if anybody wants to get some help with their engagement (or any important moment) from the Disney PhotoPass crew. Their knowledge of the parks, services, and special accomodations was truly mind-boggling, so if you want to get engaged at Disney World, I highly recommend getting a prepaid PhotoPass CD, and emailing or calling them so that you can explain your situation, needs, and ideas. In my exprience, it's the easiest way to take the edge off planning your proposal... or any other milestone, really. When I asked about gratuities, they said they can't accept them, but I'm still going to try.

I'll make sure and come back here when I get back and let you know how it all went, though if it's half as good as it sounds, I'm sure it will be wonderful.:love:

Awww, how wonderful! I love Photopass, and I think it's great of them to try and make your special moment even more unforgetable! Congratulations and best wishes!

Thats brilliant! I agree with you about the CRT engagement package - personally I would not like my engagement to be part of "standard" package.

Let us know how you get on :goodvibes

I'm dying to know the plans. I just got married a few months ago. The only way DH's proposal could've been better is if it were in WDW.

Sorry to bump a very old thread but does anyone have anymore recent experiences of Photopass doing these magical moments

I was wondering that too! I was so excited to see this ..then I noticed the date..:scared:...hopefully someone current will answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter