Photopass at resorts?

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
a couple of years ago we came across a photopass photographer at AKL, do they still do this? it was in the lobby.....

I've never seen a Photopass photographer at a resort. Doesn't mean it can't happen, as obviously you did see it once. I wouldn't expect it, though.

Enjoy your vacation!

hsmamato2 said:
a couple of years ago we came across a photopass photographer at AKL, do they still do this? it was in the lobby.....

I know you can book sessions....but they cost extra.

I've seen people mention in TRs, that they saw someone...I never have though.

Shame. AKL is GORGEOUS.

At christmas time in 2010, there was a photopass photographer at the tree at the GF

Dec 2011 there was a photopass guy one night at AKL-Jambo. He took our picture with the christmas tree (our camera).

When you check in, ask if one is scheduled.

so there's no real rhyme or reason to these things,eh? it was in December,so maybe certain times of year....:)

I have seen photopass as AKL and WL in Sept/Oct. There was no rhyme or reason that we could see though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter