Photographers

Mika710

Earning My Ears
I was curious if anyone has used an outside photographer other than Misty, Randy, or David and Vicki? If so, did they appear to be knowledgeable about Disney Weddings and the grounds?

I used photographers from another state. They were not very knowledgeable about the grounds but they took amazing photos and were definitely on their A game. They were wonderful and even though it was their first Disney wedding you couldn't tell, they didn't skip a beat.

I used Jason Angelini. He is typically a Tampa/St. Pete area photographer but also travels to Orlando for weddings. He is very knowledgeable about Disney as he's done a few DFTW before in addition to having young children who frequent the parks often :cutie: He was amazing and I couldn't recommend him enough!

I think if you're looking for a non "Dis boards" photographer, just ask them how comfortable they are photographing a DFTW. Jason had done a few before, which gave him the familiarity of the wedding, but not having done a million of them also gave him a new and different outlook, I think. Being completely familiar with DFTW shouldn't have to be a prerequisite as long as they are professional enough to be well-prepared. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter