photobooks/ordering photo prints/canvas prints

emily1982

<font color=purple>Esteemed and very valued DIS Ve
We've already had a photobook from Disney of some of our pics, but now want to order another book and have some photos printed aswell as a canvas.....(this house is going to be like an advert for Disney).:rotfl2:

Can anyone recommend some companies???

I dont mind using seperate ones for canvas prints...just want good pictures and canvas.:thumbsup2

I always use Photobox, they are reasonably priced & on Quidco. I like the service & quality

I've had the photobook from disney too
just wish they would change the design as it has been the same for years now

you can make books and stuff from Jessops online
made a book but lost it when trying to order then gave up

would love to know to about canvers

sorry not much help

Hi Emily, there was a thread about Canvas prints on here a few months ago. Here is the link. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2014292

The one I recommend is the one that Tracy used & I asked her recently if she liked them....she was over the moon & ordered more for herself. :thumbsup2 I have had 7 from them.

Hope this helps. :goodvibes

i would definately,recommend the site,claire directed me to.
the quality,was fantastic & the service,was spot on.
the lady wanted to double check,something with me & i kept missing her phone calls,but she would not print my canvas's,until she had spoke to me & it turned out,what i had requested,would not have worked,so i went with what,she recommended & i was over the moon,with the prints.
really good service,all round
tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter