Photo session

Luvndisney

Mouseketeer - Have a Magical Day!
I wanted to have a special photo session taken when we get married, but there is no time for one in our schedule. Our wedding is at 2:30, reception to follow and we leave for our disney cruise the next day. Any ideas on what we could do? Would it be wierd to have a photo session at the polynesian a few days before the wedding, not in our wedding attire? Does DCL have photographers for the honeymoons?

You could always have a honeymoon session at the MK, we're planning on one for next summer even though our wedding will be a year after. I think it would be cute for you two to have a session at the Poly, especially since you got engaged there.

Depending on how early you leave for your cruise you may be able to do a photo session in one of the parks. DH and I cruised out of Tampa (before the DCL days) and we were able to get up, do our photos, change and pack our last few things, have breakfast and made it to there in plenty of time.

Some people have a magic kingdom session the morning of the wedding. It depends how much you want to save revealing your dress until the "altar".

Good ideas. I do want to stay revealed until the wedding ceremony and we need to leave by mid-day for the cruise. I am thinking since we got engaged at the Polynesian to do a pre-wedding photo session there on the beach. Is that wierd for us to not be in our wedding "gear"? opinions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter