Photo Pass Pictures during Halloween Party question..

kiapepito

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure out how to download my pictures from the Toon Town pre party from the Halloween Party on Friday but they are all showing with the photo pass water mark on them...! Can someone please help! Thank you!

I have never used photopass but as it's part of the Halloween party I may as well make the most of it. How do you get your ride photos? What is the procedure for using it?

You can access them on the Disneyland app and download them. If they have the water mark on them call guest services and they can assist you with gaining access to your MHP photos without the water mark.

I also have mine on my computer (still with the watermarks) But I have not been able to figure out how you download them as the perk this year ' Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event can be downloaded from your Disney account as many times as you want, for 45 days after capture'. Even though they were taken during the party, they are all still showing as being priced at $12.99 ec to download. I don't have the app, but have always bought the ones I wanted on the computer on previous visits. Maybe I misunderstood, I thought that they were including any pictures taken during the party, hopefully that included the Toon Town preparty, as part of your Mickeys Halloween ticket, but I am not seeing anyplace where it might want your Halloween ticket number, just your photopass number? Anyone having any success? Mine are all character interactions- Toon Town and Star Wars- no ride photos.

I think its because you need to link your MHP ticket to the photo pass. That's why I suggested calling guest services. My DD had issues with this with her AP when she lost her AP and was re- issued a new AP and had to call so they could link the AP to photo pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter