photo pass, photo pass +, attraction +....???

paysensmom

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to look at each of these options and cant seem to find them on the photo pass site. Please post a link!! Thanks so much :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I still don't see anything about the attractions + though. Anybody know more information on it? The only thing I have seen is a facebook page, nothing on the photopass site itself.

paysensmom said:
Thanks so much! I still don't see anything about the attractions + though. Anybody know more information on it? The only thing I have seen is a facebook page, nothing on the photopass site itself.

It is $45 and acts like the pp+ except it is only for ride photos. You buy it at the attractions but I'm not sure if they also sell it at the photo pass area in the parks.

When I posted the above links I could not find anything about the attractions+ either. The only info I could find is Attractions that are included in the Disney Attractions+ on-ride photos are Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Test Track, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, and DINOSAUR.
The cost looks like it is what the PP said, but I can not find an official link or a way to pre purchase it.

jmartinez1895 said:
When I posted the above links I could not find anything about the attractions+ either. The only info I could find is Attractions that are included in the Disney Attractions+ on-ride photos are Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Test Track, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, and DINOSAUR.
The cost looks like it is what the PP said, but I can not find an official link or a way to pre purchase it.

You can't pre-order it. Buy it at the parks. The Facebook page is an official page done by photopass.

Thank you, I think we are going to get the photo pass +, it works out to be cheaper for the same thing right?

It all depends on your plans for this trip and what you want!

We met a honeymooning couple at Disneyland who knew they would not be stopping for photographers, and they weren't doing any character meals, but they were going to be riding tons of exciting rides, so they bought the Attractions card. Worked out great for what they wanted.

If you want to stop for the photographers and get lots of family pictures like that, and you are riding rides with attraction photos, AND will be doing at least one character meal with a photo (but not one where it's already included like at CRT), then + is a terrific option that will definitely save you money vs paying for those photos individually. It's what we'll be doing on this trip, since DS loves the ride photos, we'll be doing two character meals with photos (along with CRT), and we're willing to stop for the photographers.

I'm pretty sur pe that they mail it. That is why you must order when you have at least two weeks until your trip:thumbsup2

You get a CD in the mail with the pre-loaded bonus photos, and a coupon for a PhotoPass+ card which you redeem at a guest services location. I just got mine in the mail yestrday so I would have to look at it again to be sure.

I am confused and I can't find a definitive answer. Please help.

If I purchase the pp+ do I have to purchase the CD separately or does a CD come with pp+ or will I be able to simply access the account and download the pictures to my computer and print them as I wish?

Thanks!

If you pre-purchase the Photopass + they send you a pre-loaded CD full of images from the parks and a coupon to pick up your pp+ at the parks. When you get back from your vacation you go to the pp+ site and enter your code, edit your pictures if you want, add virtual frames....etc and then place your order. Since you pre-ordered the order for your photo CD is already covered, you do NOT pay for it again. That CD allows you to print your pictures, email them, post them on FB.....and comes with a release :) so you can have them printed at Walgreens or another local place if you want.

We picked our pp+ card at Animal Kingdom Lodge while we were there for dinner on our arrival night......so there are other places to pick up the pass when you arrive if you don't go straight to the parks :)

We used the PP+ in Dec and ate at Akershaus for lunch...they gave us the 2 sets of photos since we had the +

Need clarification:

I have a princess reservation in Norway and the photo package is included in the price. Does that mean I get the photo printed and they will add it to my card?

If I have character meals at Chef Mickeys and Tusker house ( they don't cone with the free photo package) and have the photo pass plus, I do not need to purchase the packages? I get the photos free?

How does it work for rides when I have the plus? Do they ad them to the card for free?

Is the amount of time you have access to your photos the same or do I remember seeing some where that you only get two weeks for the PP+. any clarification would be helpful

Is the amount of time you have access to your photos the same or do I remember seeing some where that you only get two weeks for the PP+. any clarification would be helpful

I had full 30 days to "claim" my photos on site and than 30 days to edit them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter